Skip to main content
Are you graduating?
In this guide you will find Metropolia library instructions on how to submit your thesis to Theseus.
We have also gathered some important links and forms that deal with graduating.
Instructions are valid until further notice and they are updated when necessary.
Welcome also after your graduation
After graduating you can still use the library services.
- Please remember to update your contact information in the library or with this form.
Remote access to our licensed e-resources is not possible, but you can use them in the library.
How ro renew and place requests?
Logging in to MetCat Finna with your library card, you can check and renew your loans, place requests and save favourites.
- Select Login with library card.
- Library Card Number: Type the barcode number from your Metropolia library card.
- PIN code: Type the PIN code of your Metropolia library card. If you don`t remember the PIN code, reset your PIN on MetCat Finna or contact the library.
- Select Login.
> Go to MetCat Finna
You will need these
Submitting your thesis to Theseus
Graduation in Metropolia
Thesis and publicity
In Finnish only
- Avoimen tieteellisen julkaisutoiminnan työryhmän muistio (Opetusministeriön työryhmämuistioita ja selvityksiä 2005:8).
Remove from Google
How to remove a page or a site from Google’s search results
If you have any questions concerning Theseus please contact us at library (at) metropolia.fi
Follow your field of study and develop your professional skills
3UAS libraries are for you also after graduation
- Choose the libraries most convenient to use
- Enjoy our facilities, information sources, and services
Metropolian kirjasto- ja tietopalvelut | Metropolia Library and Information Services