Covid-19 situation has an effect on library services.
- Library is closed on Arabia and Myyrmäki campuses. Myllypuro Campus library is open to self-service borrowing and returning 22.6.-9.8. Mon-Fri 8 am to 4 pm.
- 1-3 July Myllypuro Campus Library is closed due to Metropolia data services maintenance
- Our online services are open
- chat with prolonged opening hours
- contact us by email (library (at) metropolia.fi)
Reservations and borrowing
You can pick up book ordered before 16 June at campus reception services in Arabia (Hämeentie 135 D) and Myyrmäki until 30 June.
Myllypuro library is open for self-service on weekdays June - 9 August.
For requesting books at Myllypuro Campus library, do as follows
- Make sure that the book you want to borrow is available on shelf in Myllypuro
- Request the book by filling out a form
- You will receive an email, when the requested book is available for pickup at the library
> Request form
If you no longer need your reservation, contact the library via email of chat
Reservations from 18.6.
From 18.6. you can borrow and reserve only materials located in Myllypuro. Myllypuro Campus library is open to self-service borrowing and returning 22.6.-9.8. Mon-Fri 8 am to 4 pm.
- The reservations are on the reserved books shelf in the Myllypuro Campus library
- Use the self-service station to borrow and return materials
Due dates and renewing
The library has renewed the loans due in March.
- All due dates after March 2, 2020 have been extended until September 2, 2020, despite renewal limits or reservations. However, please check the status of your loans in MetCat Finna!
- If you have loans with a due date before March 2, 2020, please renew them in MetCat Finna
- There will be no overdue fines even if you are unable to renew your loans because of reservations
It is possible to return library material through the reception services of Arabia (Hämeentie 135 D) and Myyrmäki until 30th June and Myllypuro until 18th June.
Do this if you want to return the books you borrowed
- Pack the books in a plastic bag and write your name on the package
- Leave the package at the reception services (Mon - Fri 8 am - 3.30 pm)
- Write your name on a list at the reception services
- If you are unable to visit campuses, you can send them by mail.
> Postal addresses of the Campus libraries.
NOTE! Loans returned to reception services or by mail will still appear in your account in MetCat Finna. Returns will be processed in the library when work on campuses can be resumed.
Myllypuro campus library is open to self-service borrowing and returning 22.6.-9.8. Mon-Fri 8 am to 4 pm. Closed 1-3 July.
Payments and fines
- No overdue fines starting 16 March until the libraries open again. Fines accrued up to that date can be paid online in MetCat Finna