Skip to main content
Helping you succeed!
The library of the Helsinki Metropolia University of Applied Sciences consists of several campus libraries with collections that complement each other.
- up-to-date collections for your professional needs
- information resources available in the library or 24/7 online
- an open learning environment to support your professional growth
- professional assistance
- information skills training. Read more about our Library training services.
Get to know our LibGuides! Our guides include tips on relevant information resources in your field.
Available to you in most of our libraries:
- group study spaces
- quiet study spaces
Library on the web
Borrow, renew, reserve
You will find us also on these services
Problems with renewing your loans?
Please contact the library, if you cannot renew loans that have no reservations on them. Books, that have been moved from Bulevardi to Leppävaara or Myyrmäki, cannot be renewed on MetCat.
Renewing can be done by e-mail, chat or phone.
- +358 40 6452112
We are sorry for the inconvenience!
Renew your loans in MetCat
- Log in with your Metropolia username and you will get access also to the e-resources.
- Connect your library card with your MetCat account. You only need to do this once. See video Start using MetCat to learn how to log in and connect your library card to MetCat.
- If you have forgotten the PIN-code or it is not working, please contact the Library.
Metropolian kirjasto- ja tietopalvelut | Metropolia Library and Information Services